Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm lame sauce.

And totally last in posting this tagalicious blog, but here ya go.

The rules in this game of tag are simple -- once you have been tagged, you must write a blog with ten weird, random things, little known facts or habits about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

Thank MJ:

1. Brussel sprouts were my favorite food when I was a kid. I still love them, even though they smell like ass and give me gas.

2. I have a handful of secrets. I fantasize about making postcards for them and sending them to Postsecret, but I'm too much of a pussy to actually do it.

3. I have an uncanny ability to drive people away. I don't even realize I'm doing it until they're gone, or pretty well on their way and it's too late to change it.

4. I am amazed every.single. day. that I have friends. (see 3)

5. I need my alone time. If I don't get at least an hour by myself every day, I get very, very grumpy. I'm pretty convinced this makes me a bad mom some days.

6. I have a double jointed jaw.

7. I am an angry person.

8. I am more than slightly obsessed with the show "Ninja Warrior" on G4. The would-be ninjas are HILARIOUS!

9. If I have a day where I don't feel like going to work, I sing the Batman theme in my head while I'm getting ready for work and pretend I am Batman, preparing to battle evil. My car has been the Batmobile a lot lately.

10. I exist in a state of organized chaos. Everything goes into piles. It looks like a complete mess, but I know exactly where everything is and in which pile it's hiding. Except on my kitchen counter. That's a disaster area I have no control over.

Riveting, no? I'm not tagging anyone. If you feel compelled to do this, knock yourself out.

4 comments:

KlevaBich said...

Hmmmm, I wonder if an ass-slapping is in order to get YOU to blog again...

The Lady in Red said...

Oh baby. You know how I like it. No, really, I have a thousand blogs wrestling in my head. I just haven't had time to put them on paper. Or on the intarwebs. I'll try to toss something up for you later today, though. Okay?

Michelle said...

brussel sprouts. you FREAK!

Anonymous said...

There ain't nothin wrong with brussel sprouts- I love them too. And I am the same way about the secret thing. I love Postsecret but am not ballsy or artsy enough to do it. I'll just reap the salacious rewards of other people's candid inhibition. Good times. (and you have freinds because you are Teh Awesome. So shut it. :P )