Friday, March 28, 2008

If wishes were fishes.....

I wish, for just one second, that I could make all the thin people who hate themselves and the way they look see themselves the way I do. You're not fat. You haven't lived in the same neighborhood as fat for a very long time. Get over yourselves. Please.
I wish, for one minute, that I could make anything happen. I'd tell him I love him one more time.
I wish, for one hour, that I could make them hear me. It gets better. You just have to get through the suck. You'll be better for it. The other side of high school is a much better place to be. I promise.
I wish, for a day, I could live inside my son's head, feel the world through his tiny fingers, see me through his eyes, and exist as freely as he does.
I wish, for one year, money didn't matter.

If wishes were fishes, which wish would you fish out of the fishwishing sea?

No comments: