Saturday, September 8, 2007

A post for future explanation

Why, WHY do people I can't stand feel they are entitled to a 'drop-in' visit? Mr. Mature's birthday party is tomorrow. If you can't make it, so be it. That doesn't entitle you to suck up all of my Saturday with your inane drivel and passive aggressive shittiness. For the record, I hate you as much as you hate me. Since you've stopped pretending, so will I. I don't want you in my house! The only reason I'll open the door is because that little boy still thinks you are a nice person. Some day, when cheap toys and Wal-mart outfits lose their mystique, he'll see you for the fucked up mess you are. I. Can't. Wait.

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

Almost a prose poem...seriously.

Why didn't you tell me you were posting again? I'm so glad!!!