Sunday, December 2, 2007

Odd

I did something odd the other day. I shaved my arms. Now they are hairless. It feels odd. I can't stop touching them, and I feel dirty because of it. They are just so soft and smooth and, well, hairless. They are fascinating! I highly recommend shaving your arms. Of course, I have no idea what the regrowth will look or feel like, since I've never done this before, but for now it is teh awesome! I am such a hairy beast, it's ridiculous. And don't tell me I'm not, those of you who've actually seen me in person. Because I am. You just can't tell because it's all blonde and very light brown. It took me 4 passes with the razor in each spot to get my arms all sexy smooth. 4 passes people! I bet there are sasquatch running around who wouldn't have to work that hard to get a clean shave!

4 comments:

*Bitch Cakes* said...

I shave my arms but don't think I have the volume you do. I haven't noticed any softness, I just like not seeing fuzz when the light hits them.

Enjoy your soft skin. I hope you don't have crazy stubble growth (I don't)!

The Lady in Red said...

Yay! That makes me happy to know! I LOVE not seeing the halo of hairiness when the light hits my arm now! I think they feel so soft because the coarsness of the hair is gone. Whatever the cause, I am in love with it! I keep making people touch my arms! "Touch it! It's smooth!"

Michelle said...

it's going to grow back twice as thick. Sorry to break that to you.

The Lady in Red said...

Well, then I'll just braid it, bead it and take it on the road as a freakish side show. I'll be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamous!