Monday, January 7, 2008

I've been demoted.

Victor used to tell me that I was the 'best mom in the whole wide world.' Today I got demoted. We were out running errands after lunch, and he hopped out of the car. He looked up at me and said "I love you mama. You're the best mom in Roseville." I said "In Roseville, huh? I thought I was the best mom in the whole wide world." He responded "You were! But then you wouldn't let me have Starbursts for lunch AND you made me take a nap. So now it's just Roseville. Sucks for you!" And with that he ran up to the sidewalk and did a little dance just to drive home his point. I swear, this kid.

9 comments:

You Know My Name said...

That's it! Pack him up and send him to Auntie Grace.

*Bitch Cakes* said...

Seriously- this kid is comedy gold! I think as soon as he learns to write, he needs his own blog.

The Lady in Red said...

Well, since he already storms to his room and yells "I'm so frust-er-ated wid my mudder" whenever I make him mad, I can only imagine what his blog would read like!

You Know My Name said...

hahahaha...

Yes! Vic needs his own blog. STAT.

Elisabet said...

It only gets better as they get older. I now have 2 teen/pre-teen monsters on my hands!!!

Anonymous said...

He is seriously the cutest thing ever. We have to get together next time I'm in that area with a little free time. Now that I'm drilling in Fairfield that might actually happen now and then.

The Lady in Red said...

Yes! Just let me know the next time you're down for a drill and I'll come over or we can meet in between!

KathySRW said...

He has a future in polling research!

Wayward Dork said...

I LOVE this kid! He is hilarious!!! Snuggles and nuzzles to him from Auntie H! xoxo