Monday, July 14, 2008

Catching up

I'm fine. The boys are growing. All's right with the world. Now on to more douchebaggery, and the real reason any of you stop by for a read. Seriously, it shouldn't be this easy to find so many ridiculous examples of retardation, but it is.
More letters to the complete trash that never ceases to entertain me:

Dear Mother of the Year:
I applaud your parenting skills, or not. Really. It's quite a talent to be able to reign in your children while sitting on your ass, smoking a fat pile of cigarettes, by doing nothing more than screeching at the top of your soot-infested lungs for that "little fucker" to get off the slide. Really, it was one of the few times I've ever felt sadness at having grown up and moved out of the ghetto. My ghettiquette is obviously, and sadly, in disrepair, as I could not get my mouth to form a coherent response to you or to the untrained monkeys you claim to be your children. I can only assume that "ass hole", "little fucker", and "dumb ass" are yours, since each of them responded with a finger or a bare-assed salute when you called upon them to leave the playground equipment. You've obviously trained them up right. You ma'am are a true, shining example of douchebaggery at it's best. As long as you continue to stumble through the world, I will sleep safe in the knowledge that my worst day as a parent pales in comparison to you. On the scale of suckdom, you are a perfect ten.

Truly,

L


Dear Douche bag Dog Walker,
Your dog is ugly, really ugly. And she's mean. And no, it's not cute when she growls and snaps at my small children. It's especially not cute when she runs up into MY yard to get at MY children. I don't care that you have her on a leash and you think she's "just playing". She's not. If you knew anything about dogs, you'd know that teeth baring isn't a smile, it's a warning, you complete douche. She wants to eat my babies like a dingo. I will snatch your nuts off like a paper towel if you let that dog on my property again. That is, provided you have any. What kind of man has a tiny dog, anyway? And don't tell me she's your wife's dog, because your wife is just as scared of that thing as my kids are. Me? I love dogs, but I'll punt that little fucker into next week before I let it eat my kid. You'll notice she doesn't run up on me. She and I have an understanding. She stays away from me, she lives.
I suggest you look to your dog for a role model.

Your friendly neighborhood ass hole,

L

4 comments:

KlevaBich said...

Wow. That mother is a real mutha. And a douchebag, as you've already pointed out. She really calls her kids "little fuckers"? To their faces?

Interesting.

She'll be the same one you see on the news in a few years, tearfully wondering why the POH-leece used excessive force on her kid.

*Bitch Cakes* said...

You're amazing!!! I love when you write, I just wish you had more time to do it.

And "ghettiquette" needs to be submitted to urban dictionary pronto!

Unknown said...

Goddamn I miss you. You need CPS on speed dial. And animal control.

The Lady in Red said...

Kleva-Yeah, she did. And the park was FULL of little kids and their parents. I wanted to snatch her braids right off her head. Large white women have no business wearing corn rows, ever.

Sheryl- I'll check to see if it's there, and if not, maybe Nancy can help me craft a definition. She *is* one of their editors, afterall! :)

Heather- I miss you too! That chick moved, thankfully. They lived right behind us for a few months. I'm guessing they got evicted or were about to because they left in the middle of the night. Classy.