Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

I'm not a Republican. I've known for most of my life that that was not the party for me. But I have to admit, that when the rumors started buzzing that the Republican Presidential Nominee was going to select a woman as his running mate, my interest was piqued. When I saw what he actually picked, my interest was no longer piqued, but my sensibilities were offended. Sarah Palin isn't a woman. She's a jack ass. She's a mockery of femininity and progress. She's a half-wit and an insult to thinking women everywhere. I've yet to hear her form a complete sentence that didn't include something scripted for her, something obviously memorized or read from a teleprompter. I've yet to hear her describe HER opinions or thoughts on the state of the world and/or this Nation today without making a gigantic ass out of herself. You can see Russia from your house, really? Really. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of the puppetry. I'm tired of the objectification of women that is so institutionalized and common place that Sarah Palin can meet with leaders from all over the world, and the ONLY comment to come out of those meetings that makes a headline is that she's gorgeous. We really haven't come that far after all if the only thing she had to contribute to those meetings was her pretty face.
Aside from her constant demonstration of her lack of political/world knowledge and her seeming approval of the way she's been used and marketed by "her" party and running mate, I find Sarah Palin's politics objectionable. She is an enemy to and hater of women everywhere. How else can you explain charging rape victims for their exams? How else can you explain her fervent anti-choice stance? How else can you explain expecting rape vicitims to carry the pregnancies resulting from their rape to term? How ELSE do you explain forcing your teenage daughter to marry a boy who doesn't want her or the child he helped create?
Sarah Palin is wasteful and negligent in her professional practices. ($20 Million deficit after her mayorship anyone?).
She's a predator (because hunting from a helicopter is totally fair and fun!)
Sarah Palin is a jackass. And McCain is a tool. If this:
is the best he could find when searching for a woman to select as his VP candidate, he obviously doesn't know that there is a difference between being female and being a woman, nor does he care.
She may have a box, but she couldn't find her way out of one if you drew her a map. Let's hope that her stupidity continues to shine through the lipstick, and that this hockey hog goes far far away once the election is over.
McCain never stood a chance of getting my vote anyway, but with this he has earned my disgust.

4 comments:

Michelle J said...

Is it just me, or does she kinda look like she is having a seizure? Oh wait that is an insult to persons with seizure conditions.

The Lady in Red said...

I think she looks like she's had a stroke. But that could me just me.

KlevaBich said...

Well said, particularly this line: "She may have a box, but she couldn't find her way out of one if you drew her a map."

Beautiful. Abso-fucking-lutely beautiful. You. Rock.

The Lady in Red said...

Hehe. Well, I figure the subject+verb+complete thought combo confuses her, and it only has three parts, a four sided box would be damn near impossible.